Thursday, January 23, 2014

I'mmmmm Baaaaaack

I have now finished my administration degree and am now having fun keeping it.  I am now sitting in a PLU class and am having to start my blogging back.  I actually thought about blogging a couple of weeks ago after watching a debate about Common Core.  I wanted the world to know my thoughts and ideas about the classroom and how I feel about Common Core.  Since you are reading this, I am assuming you want to know my feelings.  Well hang on... the truth is coming.  Actually it is the truth as I know it  but with all kidding aside, I do not claim to know or have all of the answers for education.  I do think that as a whole, Common Core is good.  I am sure that as we continue this journey into the Common Core, we will find and discover problems.  However, one thing that I have learned in my fifteen years, is that teaching is a lot of trial and error.  I am here to say that in 36 years of life, I have learned that life is trial and error.  What works for one, may not work for another.  So hold on as I explore my world of education as I see it in my eyes.  You may see something completely different, but whatever you see, be open minded and know that our present education is actually our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment